Postcard Distribution Network 2023 Sign-ups
How it works:
PDN brings your company's postcards to pre-engaged arts audiences across the Bay. The collaborative and cost-sharing nature makes it an efficient and inexpensive way to reach local theatre goers, hobbyists, and professionals.
- Advertising packages are purchased by the delivery route.
- There is a San Francisco route, an East Bay route, and a South Bay route*. Each route runs once per month.
- Advertisers deliver or mail their postcards, pre-organized, to a drop-off location. (The 2023 drop-off location is TBD)
- Theatres, performance venues, and other destinations participate by displaying the postcards.
- Display locations receive a discount on their PDN advertising package.
- We're currently accepting display locations for the San Francisco, East Bay, and South Bay routes.*
- Display locations provide their own display stand, and need to be open for restocking during the delivery window, from 10AM to 5PM.
*For the initial relaunch, we have started with a combined SF/East Bay route, with the intent to grow back to three separate routes for South Bay, East Bay, and SF respectively. This is to ensure the program runs smoothly before scaling back up. We also want to expand the program to the North Bay and beyond.